After Care Follow-up
After Care Follow-up
A critical component of our approach at RecoverUS is Follow-Up care which one of our strongest attributes. Our dedication is to you and your successful sobriety….forever. We know from experience that Brain Recovery is the key to success. New neuro-pathways are essential to long term success and this is accomplished by helping your brain to Release/Recover/Restore. It’s our trademarked approach to a long-term solution for you. We offer a balanced program which may include the following based on your specific needs.
- Ongoing Naltrexone therapy. Naltrexone is a non-addictive, non-narcotic medicine that prevents cravings and reduces the odds of a relapse.
- A network of B.E.S.T. practitioners to follow-up with your Mind/Body Balance care.
- Access to ongoing nutritional supplementation for mineral replacement and guidelines.
- 12-Step Programs or Other Support Groups. There’s real benefit to being part of a community of others who are battling the same issues as you. In these groups, you’ll find others who are sober and supportive of you.
- Medical Visits. Regular check-ups and check-ins are critical not only to beating a drug habit, but also to leading a healthy life.
- Individual Therapy. Meeting regularly with a trained and compassionate individual counselor can be beneficial as you continue to work toward you process your experiences and work toward your goals.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs. These programs offer high levels of education and treatment in an evening outpatient setting, allowing you to continue to live your life.
- Inpatient/Residential Treatment referral. Sometimes more intensive care is necessary after your initial Detox. In these cases, we help you find the best treatment programs and facilities to ensure success.
- We also work closely with your family, friends or support team, providing them with coaching and tools to help you help yourself to stay drug-free.
- Relapse re-engagement with us should there be a need. Should a relapse happen, we are here to offer a non-judgmental support team. The good news is that if this happens to you, all is not lost. Your immediate acknowledgement and action to call us ensures the fastest way to regain your brain health. We are here for you and a booster treatment often returns you right back to sobriety.